Monday, October 25, 2010

♥ I wanna talk to you, but i don't ♥

I wanna talk to you, but i don't want you to get sick of me. :/,
If I argue with you it's because I care about you,
otherwise I wouldn't give a Fu*k,
I don't regret the things I've done,
I regret the things I didn't do when I had the chance.,
A husband and wife were trying to set up a new password for their computer. Her husband put 'mypenis' and the wife fell on the ground laughing cause it said, "Error. Not long enough.",
That's fine, just don't text me back.,
Having the TV on but doing 5 other things while watching it.,
i wish the dream i had last night would come true,
I hate when people think I'm in a bad mood just because I'm being quiet., I'm done trying.
If you want me in your life, let me know.
Bye., True friendship isn't being inseparable,
it's being separated and nothing changes.,
unplanned moments are always better then the planned ones.,
There's always a little truth behind every "just kidding".
A little knowledge behind every "I don't know"
A little emotion behind every "I don't care"
And a little pain behind every "it's okay",
People change, and often they become the person they said they will never be.,
I may look calm, but in my head i've killed you three times.,
C.L.A.S.S = Come late and start sleeping :>,
I try to be nice, I really do.
But sometimes all I want to say is screw you.,
Friendship is a connection you can hear.
Love is a feeling you know.
Hatred is a bond you see.
It takes time for this to grow and none at all to lose.,
Being on the internet, watching TV, and using your phone at the same time,
oh yes im talented!,
a true friend is someone who sees the pain in your eyes while everyone else believes the fake smile on your face.,
My head says, “who cares.”
But then my heart whispers,
“you do, stupid.”,
The worst feeling is being forgotten, by someone you will never forget.,
What if i had never met you...?,
I REALLY want to talk to you,
but I have no idea what to say.,
I fell asleep with my phone in my hand waiting for you to text me back, most common lie ? . . . " I'M FINE ", having the urge to run out in the rain,
Yeah, I'm quiet... around you.
You should see me with my friends.,
Dont walk into my life if you intend to leave me, Home alone?
▶Music♩♪♫♬ Volume: ▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ █ 100 %,
I wish life had an "Undo" button.,
"I'd rather be hated for who I am than loved for who I am not." ♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment