Friday, October 29, 2010

2 FunnY "ANG MO " guy

Hahaaa..very funny LOL
Let me share with ur what happened today..
..When i busy doing my paperwork on work,
( wanna closing soon ) ..got two "ANG MO" guy ( handsome n tall) come my counter,
then one guy are looking 4 wrinkle eye cream..
and then i recommend him our eye cream la..
he wanna try on his eye,
of couse i 'll let him try yA,
but then he want me to apply to him..OMG!!
somemore he is tall ..okay i got no choice..
after trying , he nv buy from me...so sad
but haha..he ask me izit from china? i answer him"No, I'm from Malaysia"
u noe what he talk to me ma..he say" Apa khabar"( malay) mean HOw r u?
then another guy say" cantik "(Malay) mean beautiful...
waa.. now the ang mo noe alot language yA..very GOOD..
hahaaa..he asking me "u single or attach"?
i answer him " ya, im attach, and alot boyfriend also "
he answer me izit monday to sunday? hahaaa
i answer yes, hahha
he wanna get my phone too..so funny
i say i gv him my counter number u want..? hee
OMG..!! very funny leh..
then he say nvm la..nice to meet u..just say bye bye and go away..
i continue doing my paperwork again..... -.-

No comments:

Post a Comment