Wednesday, September 2, 2009

++Aiyo...wake up so early today
because today got a meeting for product feedback
every month must to go office..
have a 2 happened want to share with your
one is good:)...another one is evildoing :(
talk about the good one first
when i go meeting ya
the HR Dept talk about the PRODUCTIVE
Who is the winner for the ""
then..we listen carefully who is the winner
CINDY SEE SAY FOON
is 1st prize for winner
so surprise to heard my name
ooo..is me is me...i can't believe is my..
CONGRATULATIONS!!!CINDY SEE
you have won 1st prize for the above competition
as a reward,you will receive a$150 shopping voucher
thkz thkz thkz.....^_^
now i talk about another one evildoing
haiz..SO SAD..dun know when my cute bear is drop ya..:(
i very like the bear ya
who can help me??when find pls let me know o
only one for the shop ,can't find the same one lol

No comments:

Post a Comment